ABOUT OUR LEAGUE
The Ashland Adult Soccer League is 100% volunteer run. We need your help - PLEASE VOLUNTEER! If you are interested in volunteering please contact us. There is a meeting for volunteers every season before the league begins where comments and suggestions are welcome.
Contact us to receive announcements for competitive and recreational leagues and local soccer events.
• Players must be at least 18 years of age, are required to sign a liabillity waiver, and must either pay the designated fee or help as a volunteer.
• Cleats and shin guards are required for EVERY participant. (No metal cleats allowed)
• No Offsides and No Slide Tackling.
• Only team captains may speak to the referees about any issues during or after a game.
• We are here to have fun so play friendly! There is no tolerance of verbal or physical violence towards anyone involved... and please show gratitude to our referees and the volunteers who take the time and energy to make this League possible.